People have been going crazy over Airbnb rentals all around the world. However, there are a few Airbnb rentals that are incredibly unique and funky. They are so outlandish that people travel to these destinations to experience accommodation. Therefore, we have got you a list of the unique Airbnb rentals in the world.
1. Ginger Villa Koh Samui – The Ginger Villa is located in Koh Samui, Thailand and costs about $100 or more per night. Ginger Villa features a view of the jungle and a private pool. The villa was located on top of a hill. The villa came with a 50-inch TV, wi-fi, luxurious beds and modern furnishings. It definitely tops the list of the most luxurious and unique Airbnb.
2. Sky Lodge Adventure Suites – The Sky Lodge Adventure Suites is located in The Sacred Valley of Peru. It costs around $400 per night. The highlight of this Airbnb rental is the transparent domes clinging to the side of a cliff. It offers a beautiful view of the Andes and the Sacred Valley. The Airbnb also provides breakfast, dinner and a guide.
3. King’s Castle Ireland – The King’s Castle is located in Galway, Ireland and costs about $170 per night. The Airbnb gives you a taste of royalty and luxury in a unique manner. The castle is 600 years old and looks original owing to its restoration. The castle consists of two guest bedrooms, a living room, a master bedroom and a dining room.
4. Maarten’s Windmill – The Maarten’s Windmill is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands and costs about $340 per night. The place features a beautiful fireplace. The 140-year old windmill is extraordinarily cosy and has three guest rooms with double beds in each. We suggest you book the place well in advance as it books out fast.
5. Apartment With a View in Valparaiso – The apartment is located in Valparaiso, Chile and costs only about $70 a night. The apartment is bright and colourful and has a beautiful view of the harbour. The Airbnb is an extremely budget-friendly rental and is also attractive at the same time. The stunning view of the Bay of Valparaiso is what makes the stay so fantastic.
6. Cave Hotel – The Cave Hotel in Cappadocia, Turkey, is another unique Airbnb. It costs around $70 per night. The locals have managed to make a fantastic accommodation in a place like this, and it is a must-visit destination.